Read Our Engraving Guidelines | LoveYouGifts
Know About Our Engravings Guidelines
For many of our products, there's an option to enter the text that will be engraved on the back of the item. Here are some guidelines on what can (and cannot) be engraved.
We automatically restrict the nurn&r of characters that can be typed in when ordering. For reference, the character limits are:
- 2 Lines, 20 characters per line: Heart/Circle Pendants, Charms, Dog Tags, and Keychains
- 4 Lines, 20 characters per line: Vertical Sticks
- 1 Line, 20 characters: Horizontal Bars
- Front: 2 characters, Back: 20 characters: Crosses
English and other languages that use Latin characters are supported (such as French & Spanish). Chinese, Arabic, and other character sets are not currently supported.
Most of our products use Tangerine font. The one exception is our Vertical Stick, which uses Courgette font for added clarity. Fonts cannot be customized.
Emoji are supported. A standard Emoji font is used and may look slightly different to how it appears on the customer's device when ordering.
- Most users will insert Emoji using their smartphone/tablet keyboards
- Windows users can press Winkey + . to open the Emoji keyboard
- Mac users can press Cmd Ctrl Spacebar to open Emoji keyboard
- Chrome users can right click the text box to find the Emoji keyboard